Adding Social Media or Web Links
AdvisorEngine CRM allows you to store links to record-relevant web addresses. These can be popular social media pages, business websites, or any other web address that you would like to quickly access from the Record or simply log for later retrieval.
All defined web links will appear on the summary card in the Record Summary area as clickable icons.
- Navigate to the Record Detail of the Record you want to add a web link for.
- Navigate to the Details > Contact Info area of the Record.
- Click .
- Set the select type drop-down to Social Media.
- Set the select recipient drop-down to the Record or one of the Persons on the Record.
- Select a Type. This will control the icon that appears on the profile.
- Enter the full web address for the link in the appropriate row. Be sure to enter the entire web address including the http:// or https://.
- Click .
- Click to store the new web link.
Using Quick Links (Legacy)
Note: The Quick Links feature is only available in the Legacy Record Layout. Quick Links can be defined for any section of the Record Details, allowing you to quickly navigate to that section of the Record without going through the entire Record ...
Albridge Web Services Import
If you are unfamiliar with how Asset Imports in AdvisorEngine CRM operate, see Asset Import Overview before proceeding. Assets imported from Albridge Web Services are pulled directly from Albridge using your login credentials whenever the import is ...
Embedding Calendly in Web Forms
After enabling the Calendly Integration with AdvisorEngine CRM, you can embed a calendly event invite into your CRM Web Forms, prompting prospects to immediately schedule time to meet with you. Calendly invites are specific to the AE CRM user that ...
Web Forms Overview
What Are Web Forms? Web Forms are an easy way to capture information from visitors on your own website directly into AdvisorEngine CRM. With a Web Form, a potential client can open a page on your website, enter in some basic contact information, and ...
Leveraging Your Web Browser
None of the below is strictly AdvisorEngine functionality, but since AE CRM does run in a web browser, why not take advantage of the features your browser already has to make life easier on you? Here are some suggestions. New Tabs Your browser can ...