Importing Data from the RDI Tool into AdvisorEngine CRM
After you’ve run your data through the Record Data Import Tool and received your output, you’re ready to upload the finished CSV file to AdvisorEngine CRM.
Importing Your Data
- Within AE CRM, navigate to Import > Record Data Import from the site navigation bar.
- Click .
- Click and select the CSV file given to you by the Record Data Import Tool previously.
- Select .
- Optional: You may specify an Import Tag, a new Record Tag that will be added to all Records being imported. This can help quickly see which Records were imported in which groups.
When the upload is complete you will receive a System Alert.
Verifying the Import
It is possible for the Record Data Import to fail for various data-check reasons. To verify the import was successful, watch for the System Alert to appear and follow these steps:
- Open your CRM Alerts and navigate to the System Alerts tab.
- Locate the Import Successful alert and click it to expand it for full details.
- Check the Note box to ensure that all the checks and final status are green.
Installing the Record Data Import Tool
The Record Data Import Tool is a locally-installed software program that processes your spreadsheet of data into a format that AdvisorEngine CRM is able to import. The following documentation will walk you through downloading and installing the ...
Using the Record Data Import Tool
After you have installed the Record Data Import Tool and prepared your data, you are ready to use the RDI Tool. Step 1: Select Your Data Launch the Junxure Cloud Record Data Import from the desktop shortcut or the CRM Software folder in your start ...
Preparing Your Data for the Record Data Import Tool
The Record Data Import Tool takes a Comma Separated Value (CSV) spreadsheet and maps the columns of data to fields in AdvisorEngine CRM. You may use your own spreadsheet, or you may use an AE provided sample sheet that you then populate with your own ...
Record Data Import (RDI) Overview
The Record Data Import (RDI) process provides a way to add Records to AdvisorEngine CRM in bulk and pre-fill many of the critical fields for those Records using data contained in a spreadsheet or other CSV (Comma separated value) file type. The RDI ...
Saving and Using RDI Tool Mapping Templates
Using the Record Data Import Tool the first time requires you to manually match each column of your spreadsheet to AdvisorEngine CRM Fields. However, if you plan on importing data from the same spreadsheet layout multiple times with different data, ...