To enable advanced login security beyond simple username and password or even a challenge question, AdvisorEngine CRM Admins can enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). When conditions are met, a User will be prompted to enter a Verification Code delivered via email, text, or automated call upon login.
Enabling MFA for the Firm
- Navigate to Settings > Login Security.
- Select the checkbox for User Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Select how often the User should be prompted for a verification code from the drop-down. This setting is per device. Any login from a new device will automatically prompt for a verification code. Users will also be automatically prompted after a password change. Note that firms using the Fidelity integration will only be able to select Every Login.
- Click in the bottom right.
MFA is a firm-wide setting; if this additional login security layer is enabled, all Users will be prompted for verification codes in order to access AE CRM.
It is recommended practice to set up your Firm’s Feature Security
settings so that only Administrators have access to the Login Security page.
Daily Use and Additional Setup
After MFA has been enabled in Login Security, users will begin receiving account verification prompts on their next login. The available delivery methods will be based on the information in User Profile.
- Text Message: If the User has registered a mobile phone number as their MFA Phone, they will be able to receive the verification code as a text. Standard messaging rates apply.
- Automated Call: If the User has registered any valid phone number as their MFA Phone, they will be able to receive the verification code as an automated voice call.
- Email: All Users will always have the option of having the verification code sent to their CRM login email address.
The delivery option selected will be selected by default for the next verification request. After selecting a method and clicking
, the User will be prompted to enter the delivered code. Each code is valid for 10 minutes or 1 use, whichever comes first.
Note: To set the phone number to use for verification for a User, navigate to User Profile > Contact Information and enter a valid phone number in the MFA Phone field.
Adding AdvisorEngine CRM to Your Mobile Home Screen
Although AE CRM doesn’t have a dedicated “app” in your phone’s App Store, it is still available quickly on the go. A streamlined mobile interface is available through your device’s built-in web browser, functioning just like having an app of its own. ...
Action Note Text Controls Are Missing
When editing an Action Note, you may find that your standard text controls and print option are missing. To restore the text control bar, click anywhere on the grey bar with the three dots highlighted above.
AdvisorEngine CRM can SSO (Single Sign On) from the AE CRM home screen to Fidelity Wealthscape, and from linked CRM accounts to the Fidelity Account. To set up the integration the following steps must be completed: Request the Integration through ...
Logging In and Out
Logging In Generally, logging in to AdvisorEngine CRM should be as simple as navigating to junxurecloud.com and entering your username (email address) and password. However, depending on the security settings handed down from your CRM Administrator, ...
Login Security allows the AdvisorEngine CRM Firm Administrator to set parameters for user login. To access Login Security, navigate to Settings > Login Security from the Site Nav bar. The following options may be customized: Use Challenge Questions: ...