Entering and Reporting on Client Referrals
AdvisorEngine CRM has a referral tracking system that allows you to log which Person in your database referred another Record’s business to your firm. When diligently entered, this allows you to see who has been most useful in providing your firm with potential business.
Note that these are Record-level referrals, which are different than Opportunity referrals.
Logging a Client Referral
Follow these steps to log a Record as being referred by another Person in your CRM database.
- Open the Record that was referred to you.
- Navigate to the Details > Profile Information section of the Record.
- Click edit command on either the Referred field.
- Click next to the Referred By field. A search sub-window will appear.
- Search for and select the Person that referred this Record to you.
- If needed, enter in the Referred Date and Source.
- Click .
Viewing Client Referrals for a Single Client
Once you have logged your referrals as described above, navigate to the Profile > Referrals section of any Record to see what business the current Record has referred to you.
Viewing Global Client Referrals
Follow the steps below to run a report on Record-level referrals across a number of Records.
- Navigate to the Record Workspace.
- Select the Records to include in the report. The report will show you which clients have been referred by the selected Records.
- Click from the toolbar.
- The report will be empty by default; set your options along the left column and click at the bottom to see the results.
Review the contents and either print the report or use the command to export the report to a document format.
- Referred By From Date and Referred By To Date will determine the range of the report. Only referrals given in the date range specified will be returned.
- The remaining options determine what data will be returned in the report beyond the default. Note that six columns of data can be included on one page, any more will extend to another page.
Reporting on Revenue
AdvisorEngine CRM includes a reporting option that allows you to see revenue generated for your firm by particular Records. In order to report on the data, you must first be Tracking Revenue for your Records. The Revenue Report allows you to use the ...
Setting Client Meeting Frequency
In order to track a client’s meeting frequency using the Meeting Monitor report, you must first set a Meeting Frequency in the client’s Record. Follow the steps below to set the frequency and allow the client to appear in the Meeting Monitor report. ...
Dashboard Card: Client Demographics
Client Demographics is a visualization card available for AdvisorEngine CRM Dashboards. For a full list of available cards, see Dashboards Card Library. Client Demographics The Client Demographics Card allows you to see how Revenue in your firm is ...
Dashboard Card: Client Life Events
Client Life Events is a visualization card available for AdvisorEngine CRM Dashboards. For a full list of available cards, see Dashboards Card Library. Client Life Events The Client Life Events Card shows upcoming Birthdays, Wedding Anniversaries, or ...
Dashboard Card: Upcoming Client Reviews
Upcoming Client Reviews is a visualization card available for AdvisorEngine CRM Dashboards. For a full list of available cards, see Dashboards Card Library. Upcoming Client Reviews Upcoming Client Reviews shows a list of all Client Records that have ...