Customizing the Appearance of Reports
The Report Customization panel allows you to change various static features of printed AdvisorEngine CRM reports, such as the location and image for your Firm Logo, the font settings, page numbers, and your Firm Title.
Customizing Report Appearance
To access the Report Customization panel, navigate to Settings > Firm Profile > Firm Preferences, enable Edit mode, and click on the Report Customization line.
The following settings are available:
- Header Style Name: Choose the overall style of the report header.
- Show Firm Logo: Enable or disable the display of the Logo image.
- Font: Choose the default report Font.
- Logo Location: Choose the location for the Logo across the top of the report.
- Top Blank Space: How many lines of space from the top of the page before the Header starts.
- Firm Title Location: Choose the location for your Firm Title (set in Firm Profile under Firm Name) to display on the top of the report.
- Page Number Location: Choose the location of the report page number at the bottom of the page.
- Show Page Number: Enable or disable the display of page numbers on reports.
- Show Firm Title: Enable or disable the display of the Firm Title on reports.
- Select Firm Logo: Upload (or remove) the image of your firm logo. See Formatting Your Logo for Reports for more details.
Be sure to
changes when you are finished.
You can see the effects of the changes by clicking at the bottom of the dialog before closing.
The Report Assistant allows you to run PDF or Excel Reports for the firm from one of the five major categories of AdvisorEngine CRM data: Actions, Assets, Insurance, Opportunities, or Records. Reports are built on Advanced Searches. Advanced Searches ...
From within the Opportunities Workspace, you may choose several reports that display data on your Opportunities. Open the Opportunities Workspace and select the Opportunities you wish to include in the report by clicking the checkboxes. (You may also ...
Formatting Your Logo for Reports
When adding your logo to customize the appearance of AdvisorEngine CRM reports, the logo image must be formatted correctly to appear properly on your printed reports. The following guidelines will help you format your logo correctly. The Aspect Ratio ...
Viewing the Status of All Services
AdvisorEngine CRM contains a global Service Monitor reporting Grid, allowing you to view the status, completion, and upcoming due dates of all active Services in the system. Navigate to the Record Workspace. In the upper right, click Reports > ...
AdvisorEngine CRM has the capability to generate a printable report of a Record, containing the details of whichever Record sections you wish to include. Navigate to the Record you want to print. In the upper-right, select Tools > Reports > Record ...