Adding Your Calendar to AdvisorEngine CRM
Firm and User Setup for email integration must be configured before you can proceed with Calendar setup. See Email and Calendar Setup
The default user calendar in Google cannot be synced with AE CRM. See Google: Preparing Your Calendar
for steps on how to move your appointments from the default calendar to a calendar that can by synced.
Adding your Calendar to AE CRM
- Navigate to User Profile > User Preferences and click to begin making changes.
- Click Calendar Setup line. The Calendar Setup window opens. on the
- Click to begin adding a new Calendar.
- Select an available calendar from the Calendar drop-down.
- Set a Time Zone and set a name for the calendar in AE CRM as needed.
- Click Add at the end of the line to commit the new calendar. Repeat steps 3-6 for any additional calendars.
- Click to close the Calendar Setup window.
- Click in the upper right to commit your changes.
After saving, navigate to any other CRM page or refresh your browser window to see
appear in the Site Navigation bar.
You may now take advantage of the following calendar features in AE CRM:
Sharing Exchange Calendars in AdvisorEngine CRM
Caution! The steps below are provided as a courtesy to AE CRM users, but document Microsoft Outlook functionality and are subject to change without AE’s knowledge. Please refer to Microsoft Support for the latest steps and help on changing calendar ...
Adding Calendar Appointments
Note: To use Calendar features, your Calendar must first be Added to AdvisorEngine. It is possible to add events to your linked calendar without leaving AdvisorEngine CRM. Click Calendar on the Site Navigation bar from any location in AE CRM. Click a ...
AdvisorEngine CRM System Requirements
Compatible Browsers Google Chrome Microsoft Edge Firefox Mobile Devices AE CRM is compatible with the latest two major versions of iOS. AE CRM is compatible with Android phones and android tablets through Chrome. Email Integration Microsoft Exchange ...
AdvisorEngine CRM Training Resources
Are you totally new to AE CRM? Or do you just feel you could be using it better? The CRM Training Team has resources available for both new and veteran AE CRM users alike. Take a look below at how our team can help you harness your CRM more ...
AdvisorEngine CRM Security
AdvisorEngine CRM data is safe and secure, protected behind enterprise firewalls and advanced security systems, while industry-standard SSL technology authenticates server connections and encrypts all session traffic. AdvisorEngine CRM hosting ...