Viewing the Status of All Services
AdvisorEngine CRM contains a global Service Monitor reporting Grid, allowing you to view the status, completion, and upcoming due dates of all active Services in the system.
- Navigate to the Record Workspace.
- In the upper right, click .
As a Grid, you can sort, filter, and export these results to view the relevant data you need about the fulfillment of the Services.
Some unique and useful fields in this view:
- Overdue: This box will be checked if the Service has gone past the due date without being completed.
- Last Completed: The date the Service was last marked completed in an Action.
- Days Until Due: How many days until the next due date is reached. Will be negative if the Service is overdue.
- Next Due: The next date the Service is considered due on.
- UIActionID: The ActionID of the last Action the Service was marked complete on. If the Service has not been fulfilled for the Record ever, it will be blank. This entry can be clicked to open the Action directly.
Service Monitor Setup: Defining Services
Before diving into defining the components of your Service Monitor, please be sure to review the Service Monitor Setup: Overview to gain an understanding of how each part works together. Navigate to Settings > Service Monitor. Under Services, click ...
Recurring Actions vs. Service Monitor
How can you use AdvisorEngine CRM to help automate your tasks and reminders so neither your clients nor important tasks fall through the cracks? The name of this game is automation. There are two features in AE CRM that will help to remind someone ...
Service Monitor Overview
The Service Monitor is a tool designed to automate Actions at specific intervals in order to help you keep on top of client service interactions. As a very powerful tool, it takes some front-end learning and setup to maximize its use. Taking the time ...
Service Monitor Setup: Mapping Services
Before diving into defining the components of your Service Monitor, please be sure to review the Service Monitor Setup: Overview to gain an understanding of how each part works together. Navigate to Settings > Service Monitor. Under Mappings of ...
Meeting Monitor Report
The Meeting Monitor Report provides an automated way to keep track of how often you want to meet with clients, when you last met, and when the next meeting will be due. Setting up the Meeting Monitor The Meeting Monitor keeps track of the next time ...