Move or Copy a Workflow Between Records
Workflows may be moved or copied between Records if necessary (This can only be done with entire Workflows, not individual Actions).
- Open any Workflow in Overview mode.
- Click or in the upper right. (The exact label will vary whether you're viewing an Action from a Record or from the Actions Workspace.
- Select whether to or the selected Workflow.
- Search for the Record you want to move or copy the Workflow to.
- Select the destination Record from the results Grid and click .
What is Copied/Moved?
- All Actions within the Workflow, whether they have been added or not.
- All Documents and Emails linked to any Actions in the Workflow.
What is not Copied/Moved?
- Assets, Insurances, or Opportunities linked to any Actions in the Workflow. These items are specific to the origin Record. The links will be removed for the destination Record.
AdvisorEngine CRM allows you to create a duplicate of any Record in your database with the Copy or Split Record Tool. The following behaviors will occur with a Record copy function: All basic Record-level data will be duplicated onto the new Record. ...
Before learning about how Workflows function, be sure to first understand all the basics of how individual Actions function. What is a Workflow? Workflow refers to the sum of all Actions that make up a particular “story” of an interaction with a ...
Splitting a Record
AdvisorEngine CRM allows you to split any Record between two Persons, choosing which data to preserve between the two Records with the Copy or Split Record Tool. You can only split a Record that has two Persons. The following behaviors will occur ...
Copying a Workflow Template
AdvisorEngine CRM does not have a tool to directly copy a Workflow Template, but making a duplicate Workflow Template can be easily achieved with the following steps. Navigate to Workflow Setup. Click Add New Template. Use the Add Existing drop-down ...
Adding and Reorganizing Workflow Steps
As a the story of a client interaction proceeds, you will need to add to or even reorganize the Actions that make up that story. Adding New Steps to a Workflow: Part of Template If the step you need to add is part of the Workflow Template the ...