Action and FYI Alerts Overview
Action Alerts come in two different types.
- ActionAssigned: Created when an Action with Action Required is assigned to you by another User.
- ActionFYI: Created when an Action is saved with your name checked in the FYI box.
Receiving Action Alerts
AdvisorEngine CRM has two means to communicate that you have unacknowledged alerts.
From nearly anywhere in AE CRM, you can look at the alerts icon in the upper right of your screen to see how many unacknowledged Alerts you have (this number will include Action Alerts and System Alerts). Click the icon to open the Alerts window.
Alert Pop-up Reminder
If enabled in User Profile > User Preferences, a pop-up will show in the bottom-right of the CRM at regular intervals so long as you have unacknowledged alerts. Click the link to open the Alerts window.
Action Alerts Controls
The following commands are available from the Action Alerts window:
- Confirm that you have received the Alert. The Alert will disappear from your Action Alerts. The Action Card in the Action Summary will show a green check mark or : by your name to indicate that you have acknowledged the Alert. Alerts can be acknowledged individually or all at once.
- Temporarily clear the Alert from your Action Alerts for a set amount of time. Choose how long you want to postpone the Alert for from the or : drop-down list. Postponed Alerts will pop up like new after the interval has passed. Alerts can be postponed individually or all at once.
- Click the name of the Record in the Alert to navigate directly to the Record Details for the Record that the Action belongs to. :
- Click the number of the Action to be taken directly to the Action Card in Action Summary view. :
Tip! You can use your web browser’s function on the link to open multiple Actions assigned to you without leaving Action Alerts.
Action Overview View
The Action Overview view is your primary means of viewing the details of an Action, seeing all related Actions and linked items, and making any necessary changes or updates to the Action. To enter the Overview view for an Action, select that Action ...
Action Fields Overview
Though the bulk of an Action’s content might seem to be found in the subject and notes, the many other fields available working with Actions are what give them their power. Knowing and making deliberate use of the many Action fields will help drive ...
What Is an Action? Actions are an extremely powerful and flexible component of AdvisorEngine CRM to help you track everything you’ve done. The short definition of an Action would be “Anything you do on, or behalf of a Record.” As such, every Action ...
Viewing Alerts in the Mobile Interface
Accessing the Alerts section of AdvisorEngine CRM on a mobile device will bring up the following streamlined interface. By default the mobile Alerts screen will show your Action alerts. Tap the FYI tab to see your FYI Alerts. Tap the alert to see ...
FYI on Save
The FYI on Save feature of Actions allows you to choose to send a new FYI each time an Action is updated. Understanding the logic of this feature will allow you to ensure that the correct people are kept informed as an Action develops. Note: Be ...