The Quick Create button allows you to quickly add Workflows, Records, or Opportunities from anywhere in the software.
Using Quick Create
- In the upper-right of most AE CRM screens, click .
- Select whether to create a , , or .
- Workflow: Choose the Workflow Template to use or select . Search for and select the Record that the Workflow applies to. (If you were on a Record when selecting this option, it will be pre-populated for you. You can clear this and search and select a different Record if needed). See Actions Fields Overview and Editing Actions for further details on how to add an Action.
- Record: See Adding a New Record for details.
- Opportunity: Search for and select the Record that the Opportunity applies to. (If you were on a Record when selecting this option, it will be pre-populated for you. You can clear this and search and select a different Record if needed). See Adding an Opportunity for details.
After adding a Quick Create item, you can click the success pop-up notification to be taken directly to the item you created.
From anywhere in the software that you can see the
button, use the following shortcuts on your keyboard to immediately jump to the end of step 2 above. Use ALT on PC and OPT on Mac.
- ALT/OPT+W: Open the Workflow chooser.
- SHIFT+ALT/OPT+W: Start a new Blank Workflow.
- ALT/OPT+R: Start a new Record.
- ALT/OPT+O: Start a new Opportunity.